It’s the festive season again! The best time of the year, and it comes with the best food and drink. Everyone loves a cocktail at a party or as an evening treat in front of the Christmas tree, a crackling fire or just while watching the television. Not everyone wants alcohol, though, and these non-alcoholic cocktails (mocktails) are just as delicious but are suitable for all.
The first, The P&T, is a pomegranate and lemon cocktail, where the sweet pomegranate juice is offset with a citrusy tang and an extra depth given by some muddled (crushed) mint leaves.
The second, our Spiced Ginger Apple Mocktail, is for those who want a bit more of a punch. Make sure you get a fiery ginger ale, which goes perfectly with apple juice, a dash of maple and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
We’ll look to add even more cocktails and mocktails to our selection over the next year, so keep an eye out.
For now, enjoy the festive season and happy 2022!
P&T: Pomegranate and Tonic
- 75 ml Pomegranate Juice
- 150 ml Tonic
- ½ tsp Lemon Juice
- sprig Mint
- Ice handful
- Muddle the mint (rub in your hands) to release the flavours, and put into the bottom of a highball glass.
- Add the juices and tonic, and top up with a handful of ice.
Spiced Ginger Apple Mocktail
- 100 ml Ginger Ale
- 100 ml Apple Juice
- ½ tsp Maple Syrup
- pinch Cinnmon ground
- sprig Mint
- handful Ice
- In a highball glass, mix the maple syrup and apple juice.
- Muddle the mint (rub it in your hands) to release the flavours and add to the apple juice.
- Add the ginger ale and a pinch of cinnamon, and top up with ice.